Thursday 9 October 2014

It's been a while..


Been addicted to a Kdrama...



Hi there! Well I'm sorry, it has been a while since my last post...and my plan for writing about a drama hasn't gone very well yet. 

Even though I have school I still try to fit in some drama time! One kdrama I finished Single Cunning Lady and I loved it so much! Every time I finish a drama I obsess with all the actors and actresses and that is what's happening with me right now...

Currently I am watching Hi! School-Love On. At first I thought I wouldn't like the story line, but three days into watching it I'm in love with another kdrama! I am on episode 6 now and so far there are only 10 episodes uploaded onto the Viki app which I watch it on, I'm trying to slow down so I won't run out of episodes to watch.  

What are my thoughts about this drama? Well it is AMAZING! I particularly like stories based in school so that was a plus too. The main roles are played by Kim Sae-ron, with Nam Woo-hyun and Lee Sung-yeol. Their age difference at first was kind of a shock at first but I still think it's cute, they are all so attractive too... Another thing which makes this drama amazing is their OST and one song that stands out in particular is by Lel (feat. Linzy of FIESTAR) - What My Heart Wants To Say. I have the link down below so you can enjoy it too:)

I don't want to go into full detail about the drama because I want to create a separate blog post for so I might end this here. I have so many ideas, just don't know how to start as I also want to create different sections for Kdramas, TVB dramas, Taiwanese dramas etc. 

Thanks for reading this blog and I will see you very soon! 

Love, Lucy xxx



Here is the link to What My Heart Wants To Say: 








'Do I have to live under the same roof with that crazy pervert?' 

-Shin WooHyun (Hi! School-Love On)



  



No comments:

Post a Comment