Friday 19 September 2014

Dramas

I'm a drama addict...




Hi again:) I decided to write something today and I thought, why not write about my favourite thing: Asian dramas! 

I've basically watched Asian dramas my whole life, I used to join my parents watching TVB dramas and sometimes Mainland Chinese dramas, very rarely they'd watch a Korean or Taiwanese drama and I'd watch it too! Even though I couldn't understand any of the languages, (I would for my mum to translate for me and she'd be so annoyed) watching dramas made me a very happy little girl! 

Now that I am able to understand most languages apart from Korean, quite a lot free time I have is dedicated to watching a drama! I am currently watching a Kdrama: 'Cunning Single Lady' and Seo Kang Joon is...lets just say I am in love with him! :)

Next time I will write about different dramas I have watched...In the future you will see a lot of drama posts from me! Please leave a comment telling me if you like that idea or have any certain drama requests! Thanks:) <3 

Love, Lucy xx


*(I tried to use the word 'drama' as little as possible when I was writing this, haha!)


Seo Kang Joon with
Lee Min Jung in Cunning Single Lady.





'One person cannot change the world. But you can become the world for someone. A warm, bright, and peaceful world. If everyone can be such a world to one person, one will become ten people, and then a hundred. The world will be full of happy people then.' – Enrique (Flower Boy Next Door)




No comments:

Post a Comment