Friday 5 June 2015

Where to watch dramas


Viki is the place to be...


Just a quick post today, if you're wondering where I watch my dramas it's on the very good app Viki. I tend to watch my dramas on my phone as I don't like anyone else looking over my laptop screen (it's too distracting). 

This app is very good, the more popular the drama is, the quicker the subtitles are done, usually within 5 hours! There is also a website version which is popular. By creating your own Viki account it allows you to like, favourite and organise your dramas better. It includes movies, TV series, music etc. from countries all over such as Korea, Taiwan, China...

Give Viki a try...it's quick, good quality and there's lots to choose from, definitely handy when you are wanting to have those drama marathon days!

Love, Lucy xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment